Close the WooCommerce online sales store on the days and times you want.
- Make individual selections for the days of the week.
- Set two different opening and closing times for each day.
- Post a notification message across the store.
- Show the currently selected times in the notification message.
- Turn off the merchant for sale without showing the notification message.
- Set the closing and opening dates for the upcoming dates.
- Post a notice for your closing date.
- Set separate notification message for each day.
- When your store is closed, you can post a notice for your opening date.
- Show the selected active date and time in your notification area.
- Set custom style for your notification.
- When the date range passes, you can automatically return to the weekly schedule.
- You can display the Weekly Opening-Closing Table or active notifications anywhere with ShortCode.
- By customizing your short code notification, you can make an ‘Under Construction’ notification for your site
- Unzip the compressed file. (storeclosing.zip)
- Copy the plugin folder to the / wp-content / plugins / folder
With Admin Panel (wp-admin)
- Go to Plugins / Add New menu
- Click ‘Install Plugin’ button
- Click ‘Choose File’ button
- Choose compressed file (storeclosing.zip) and click “install now’ button.
Activate the Store Closing plugin from plugins menu.
You can customize the Store Closing plugin under the WooCommerce menu.
Attention: If you are using an earlier versions of this plugin, you have to uninstall it first.
The opening and closing times must be active for the short code to be able to display the notification message. Otherwise, no message will be displayed even if you insert short code. The default ShortCode uses the message settings you selected during the settings panel.
You can display the Weekly Opening-Closing Table or active notifications anywhere with ShortCode.
By customizing your short code notification, you can make an ‘Under Construction’ notification for your site.